Payment Types And Terms
For your convenience, we accept the following forms of payment:
1. Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard & AE& JCB)
2. Debit Cards (Visa & Master)
3. Local Payment ( EBANX/SAFTY PAY/SOFORT/POLI/QIWI WALLET/IDEAL/EPS/American Express )
4.Transferwise（Free of charge）
5. Western Union & MoneyGram（5% off）
Q1: Why does a credit card fail to pay sometimes?
A1: There are many reasons for the failure as follows:
1. The credit card hasn’t been authorized to pay internationally and you should contact your issuing bank for the solution.
2. Each IP address is allowed to pay only once in a day. It means you can only pay one order in a day.
3. The limit of the credit card is not enough
4. Our credit-card system doesn’t accept the credit card, please try another card
5. The billing address of the credit card is different from the address that you receive the order
6. The information of the credit card that you input is wrong, such as the card number, CVC code and so on.
Q2: How to resolve the above payment problems?
A2: Try a different card
Make sure the shipping information is same as billing information.
Q3: Why is my payment pending after I have paid?
A3: One possible reason is that your payment is not successful, please wait for further notice. Once your payment is received, the status of your order will change to “Paid”. If the money is deducted from your card but the order status still remains “Pending”, please contact us through E-mail and we will reply to you as soon as possible.
Q4: How secure is my payment?
A4: Payments via escrow are protected with VeriSign encryption, the highest encryption technology commercially available.We promise you that the information of your credit card as well as keeping your account details secret.
Q5:When will the payment be confirmed after I pay through western union/MoneyGram?
A5: After you provide us transfer number(MTCN), sender's full name, total amount, your country and order number and our financial staff confirm the payment on the Internet or in the counter, your order will be confirm by us and begin to process.
Q6: My payment is failed, but I don’t want to use western union. Can I use PayPal?What are the payment methods?
A6: We don’t accept Paypal. Our accept terms of payment are Credit Card, Western Union,Moneygram,bank transfer and bank card. About the credit card,VISA, MasterCard, JCB will be accepted as payment.
Q7:How do I know whether my payment is received or not?
A7: You can check your order status to see whether your payment is confirmed by us, and the bank will send you a confirmation email to you once the payment go through.
Q8: Why was I overcharged?
A8: As we known, your bank might charge you International exchange rate and service charge. We actually charge you the price of your order.